KURA KURA GILI MENO
TERM AND CONDITIONS
CANCELLATION & NO SHOW
- Low Season : Cancellation must be received less than 14 days of the schedule arrival date in low season if later 1 night will be charged , should a reservation result in a ‘”No Show”, on low season a penalty of one night room rate contracted will be applied to your account
- High/Peak Season : Cancellation of High season must received less than 30 days if later 50% of total reservation will be charged, “No Show “ on high season a penalty of total reservation will be applied to your account
- Should the guest depart earlier than their reservation, a minimum penalty fee of 80% of the rest reservation will be charged to your account
PAYMENT SET – UP
- 50% deposit payment is required upon the booking confirmation.
- 50% balance payment must be settled 30-days prior to the guest arrival.
- 100% full payment is required to be settled 7 days prior to arrival.
- Last minute booking – of inquiry made within 7-days prior to arrival date, must be paid in full